Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 25, 2010

She's here!!!

Hi Everyone,
Happy Sunday! Here in my little part of S Jersey it was extremely hot most of the day. Then in came the thunderstorms and it did cool it off a bit.

My BFF Ginny arrived this afternoon from Fla..although traffic and storms held them up a bit. I can't wait to do some cards and crafts with her. She is always up on the latest and greatest techniques. I even cleaned my craft corner up so she has room to work too!

I have a little corner of the basement that I hope to one day fix up. Our second bedroom is occupied by my elderly Aunt who we take care of, and my third bedroom is for when my Grandsons sleep over or we have company. So, hence the basement setting.

I have to say I think I spend more time looking at other blogs and websites for ideas I don't get a whole lot made. I usually try do make a couple of the same thing, so I have one to keep and one to give away.

I hope to download some of my cards very soon and share some of Ginny's projects too.

Stamp away!

No comments:

Post a Comment