Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Getting excited..

My BFF is arriving tomorrow for 2 weeks with her husband...I cant wait to see her. Ginny and I have been friends forever, we were neighbors and I moved one town over, she moved to FLORIDA!! Lucky for me she lives about 5 miles from my Dad, so when I go to visit it's a double pleasure.

We are planning to go to CKC on Thursday in Valley Forge,Pa. I signed us up to volunteer on Wednesday (gives us a heads up on what we want to see!!!)we get 2 free tickets each for it. We can't wait to see some of the new crafting toys they are showing. You can never have enough craft toys.Ginny is looking for new Christmas and Holiday stamps for her collection. Me,I'm just looking for anything fun and new.

I'm an ok crafter, I have to look through books and magazines for my ideas.I enjoy scrapping and making cards. Ginny, however, is very artistic and can visualize in her mind. her cards are quite beautiful and unique. She does teach calsses at a scrapbook store near her.

No comments:

Post a Comment