Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Off to volunteer

Hi Everyone.
Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I had a dentist appointment in the morning (yuk) and had to get ready in the afternoon for a fundraising event last night. For the past 3 years we have had a ice cream fundraiser for our Autism Speaks walk team "Drews Crew". My 10 year old grandson was diagnosed at 18 mos old with Autism. So we started walking and fundraising in 2003. I am truly amazed at the generosity in people especially in these hard times.

Well me and my BFF are headed out today to volunteer at CKC-Valley Forge to help with set up. We get free admission for helping. Not that we are trying to get a sneek peek at anything...lol...plus we get a Creating Keepsakes $30 gift certificate, so we figure wht not?

I hope to get back on later to tekk you about it. Have a crafty day!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment