Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Busy as a bee.

Hi Everyone,
It's been a busy summer so far. The time just flies by. I have been tring to set aside time for crafting. I made a birthday card for my BFF. I hope I get her package out tomorrow so she gets it ontime.

I posted photos of her card. I made a starfold card I saw on another website. There is a video on Youtube on how to make a starfold card. My friend is very creative, so I tried to make something special. She makes cards and sells them, so it's pretty hard (for me) to come up with something different.

Im so excited, I got a Gypsy! Yeah me. I have been watching how to videos every chance I get. They really don't offer very much info with it. I wonder why? Thank goodness for the wonderful crafters who share with others. If it wasn't for them I would'nt know how to use my Cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment