Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I love watchng tutorials!!

Hi everyone,
I just finished watching a good video on Stamp TV. I have never worked with copic markers so I found it interesting to see how they work. Gina (of Gina K Designs) did a great job explaining how to shade with them. Although I don't have the markers yet, I may think about it. I usually use watercolor pencils or regular colored pencils.

Yesterday I watched the Pink Stamper video of her new Cricut Imagine..it's very cool! I won't be getting one anytime soon, mostly due to the cost factor. I also got an invite to join the Cricut Circle, that isn't happening either. It's just too expensive. I'm sure it will be informative and really cool to get special carts, I just can't justify it (yet).

Well had a busy day today and I start back with my bowling league tomorrow morning.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment